B&W Photography 5/24/21

 5/24/21 Monday

Written at 2:20pm

I got to work in the darkroom at 8:00am and worked continuously until 11:25am where I had to leave for a senior seminar. I returned back to Slocumb at 12:50pm and ended the day at 2:15pm. Therefore, I spent 4.84 hours on my senior project today. When I was working, I was in the darkroom developing my prints. I was very efficient today and was able to get a lot of work done. One of my goals for senior project was to have at least three prints to share for Wednesday. I have already completed this goal. As of today, I have four prints ready to display. Tomorrow I hope to see how many more prints I will be able to finish. Additionally, I will need to frame my work to have it ready for display on Wednesday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black & White Photography 5/12/21

Black and White Photography 5/11/21

B&W Photography 5/14/21