B&W Photography 5/25/21

 5/25/21 Tuesday

Written at 4:00pm


Today was the last day to work on senior project and I spent it well. I arrived at school at 8:10am and worked until 10:55am where I left for a self-defense senior seminar. In that amount of time, I worked in the darkroom. I first exchanged the chemicals so everything would be fresh to use for the day. Shortly after I looked at my negatives and decided what ones I wanted to develop. I got to work in the darkroom printing with the enlarger and developing. I also enjoyed a nice treat and drive from my advisor Jill. I returned to work at 11:55am and worked until 4:00pm totaling 6.83 hours for the day. The second half of the day I focused on getting things ready to present for tomorrow. I picked out the photos that I want to present at Express Fest and other little photos to display. I also matted the photographs so they would like presentable.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black & White Photography 5/12/21

Black and White Photography 5/11/21

B&W Photography 5/14/21