B&W Photography 5/19/21

 5/19/21 Wednesday

Written at 4:17pm

Today I arrived at school at 8:55am and worked until 11:05 for a lunch break and returned back to work at 11:25am. In that time I cut my film that was hanging into sections. I then placed those sections into a clear sheet which is designed for negatives. Once all the film sections have been places in the sheets I got the lightbox set up. I looked at the negatives through the lightbox to get an idea of which frames I liked. I then add a red mark with a sharpie to the frames I like. I have added a picture down below which shows the negatives and the red mark. After, I made the chemicals in the darkroom so I would be able to work in there. Today I focused on a frame I had of leaves. I did a bunch of test strips today and even added a color filter in the enlarger. Tomorrow I plan to work more on the leaf frame and possibly work on another frame.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black & White Photography 5/12/21

Black and White Photography 5/11/21

B&W Photography 5/14/21