B&W Photography 5/20/21

 5/20/21 Thursday

Written at 9:30pm


I began my work today at 8:00am and got right to work in the darkroom. I worked more on the leaf frame and almost got it ready to present. There are still a few dust particles that I am going to get off of it. I also worked on another frame of the Proctor pond and Slocumb in the background. I paused my work at 10:50am to go to the senior project mandatory seminar. Once that ended, I returned back to work at 12:30pm and worked up until 2:30pm and totaled 4.83 hours worked for the day. After the break, I started to work on a frame that focuses on a bicycle tire again a texted background. I believe this shot will make a good final product because the details on the bike are very noticeable. Tomorrow I plan to work more in the darkroom and do the final touches on some of the images that I will present in the future. I have included a picture of the bike test strip I was working on.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black & White Photography 5/12/21

Black and White Photography 5/11/21

B&W Photography 5/14/21