B&W Photography 5/22/21

 5/22/21 Saturday

Written at 10:00pm


Today was a short day for my senior project. I got to Slocumb at 9:30am and stopped working at 11:15am for a total of 1.75 hours. Today I focused my work in the darkroom. I played around with different frames to try and see which one I like the most. Additionally, I used a lot of different color filters today in the enlarger. The goal of the filter is to try and erase the gray areas in the print. I focused a lot on an image of leaves today and tested different time settings and filters. On Monday, I plan to finalize another photo to be able to present. I uploaded an image on the drying rack that I use after my photos go through the developing process.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black & White Photography 5/12/21

Black and White Photography 5/11/21

B&W Photography 5/14/21