B&W Photography 5/21/21

 5/21/21 Friday

Written at 8:45pm


I starting working on my senior project at 7:55am and stopped for lunch at 11:15am. This morning I remade the chemicals for the darkroom and took out the old chemicals. I spent a lot of time working on little details today. The majority of my time spent this morning was working on the bike wheel frame. I played with different time settings and filters. I also burned and dodged the image which is a technique used when more light is needed in a particular area and not the frame as a whole. I now have an image of the bike wheel that is at its final state, I will have to frame it in the near future. After lunch, I returned to work at 11:50am and packed up for the day at 2:00pm. After lunch, I continued my work in the darkroom and finalized a leaf frame I was working on. Overall, I spent 5.5 hours today on my senior project.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black & White Photography 5/12/21

Black and White Photography 5/11/21

B&W Photography 5/14/21